There are three great ways to get involved
Pray for Us
Ongoing Prayer Focus
For spiritual discernment and authority among staff as they counsel and pray over women, girls and boys in the homes.
For God to raise up strong national staff for every ministry site.
For complete spiritual, emotional and physical healing and restoration for the women and children impacted by Project Rescue affiliated ministries.
Become an Intern
Do who feel a call on your life to work with victims of sexual slavery? If so, this internship is for you…
We currently serve in ten countries offering holistic services in the name of Christ to women and children whose lives have been devastated by sexual slavery. It is our privilege to serve each survivor and support the healing work of Jesus in their lives.
Learn what it is like to work day-to-day with women and children who have experienced the horrors of sexual slavery and are in the healing process.
2019 Application Deadlines
Project Rescue Application
AGWM MAPS Application Completed & Screening for Review
35-hour Volunteer Assignment Reference Due
+ When is the Summer Internship Program?
The dates for the internship are set according to what works best for the affiliated site leaders. The internship typically starts toward the end of May and continues through the month of July, between 6-8 weeks.
+ How Much Does It Cost?
The internship budget is generally set around $4,500 but this amount may vary depending on the country and time spent serving. Interns will all raise their support through their local church, family and friends.
+ Is It Just For Women?
In 2012 Project Rescue offered the first Project Rescue male internship. Men who feel a calling to work with boys growing up in the red light district are encouraged to apply.
+ What Will I Be Doing?
The important thing to keep in mind is that where you are serving is not the U.S., and their culture is much more focused on “being” than “doing.” Below are a few examples of what past interns have done:
- Serve in any and every way asked of you
- Be a consistent and patient presence of love and support to local staff
- Teach English conversation lessons (interns should come prepared with a few short lessons)
- Teach songs and/or dances (girls only)
- Share your testimony
- Assist with office work
- Arts and crafts (interns may need to bring their own materials)
- Spend time with women and/or children in a group setting (Male interns only work with men and boys in the Red-light district).
- Spend time in intercession (with others or alone) for specific needs or situations
- Assist staff in various tasks (accompanying women/children on outings, “hanging out”, washing dishes, etc.)
+ What Are The Application Requirements?
- You must be 21 years old or older by the time of the internship (we cannot make exceptions).
- We require 35 or more hours over the course of 6-8 weeks volunteering with a local agency/ministry serving women and/or children who are survivors of sexual exploitation or at risk (ministries or organizations working with survivors, safe homes for victims of abuse, homeless shelters, etc…).
Step 1 of 2
Step 2 of 2
Create Your RescueDay
Rescue Day is how we empower YOU, individuals, churches, businesses and other organizations to change the lives of women and children throughout the world who are victims of sexual slavery.
We are asking you to Create Your Rescue Day… join hands with us in the fight for the spiritual and physical freedom of women and children who are sexually exploited.
On average, it only costs $3 per day to rescue and provide life-changing care for one woman or child…Imagine the difference that we can make together!
Introducing… The RescueDay Tool Kit
✔ Yes! I will Create My RescueDay to help free women and children from sexual slavery and exploitation.
The materials in this tool kit include powerful photos and videos depicting the transformational journey of women and children restored through our program.
Included in your RescueDay Kit…
Hand Made Item from a Survivor
T-Shirt with Project Rescue Logo
“Beyond the Soiled Curtain” Book written by David & Beth Grant
Prayer Cards for PROJECT RESCUE
USB Media Drive including:
Feature Video Trailer
Media Elements for Keynote Presentations